Back in the day, something we used to do in the THorum every Friday was play a game called The Friday Five. The game was introduced to us by the LiveJournal community of the same name and the goal of the game was simple - to learn more about each other.
I was Twittering the other day, and someone who used to frequent the THorum reminded me of the fun they had playing The Friday Five. So I decided to introduce it to the blog.
The way it works is simple. I ask you 5 questions and you answer them! Since this is on the home page, I'll ask that everyone keep their answers clean of language. But you guys do a really good job of that anyway, so I'm not too worried.
Anyway, since Inglourious Basterds is in theater this weekend, I thought we'd play a Tarantino-themed version of The Friday Five. Here are your questions!
- What's the first Tarantino movie you ever saw?
- How old were you when you saw this movie?
- Tarantino has a resuscitated the career of several Hollywood actors. What down-and-out actor would you like to see him cast in his next movie?
- What's your favorite line of Tarantino dialogue? (keep it clean, if you can)
- What's your favorite Tarantino film?
There you go! Leave your answers in the comments!